Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Attempting to Locate Witnesses - Lockdown incident at Texas Women's University. Please Help

I represent Christopher Gillette in his current difficulties with the law and Texas Women's University. I am attempting to locate student/witnesses that were present and personally heard the statements he made during his emotional outburst in a Government Class on Monday, March 1, 2011 on the campus of Texas Women's University shortly before his arrest. I am anxious to interview witnesses while their memory of exactly what was said is fresh. Likewise, I would ask them to PLEASE preserve any recordings or class notes made by them at the time of the incident or any communications in all forms (ie. Text messages, bulletins, etc.) received from the University concerning the incident. If you personally witnessed any of these events (or know anybody that did) please (have them) contact my office at 817-810-0088, or by email at davidsloanelaw@yahoo.com, or via private email through my facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001830517527

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

David Sloane

No comments: